At ‘TechProlix Training Services’ we take pride in delivering the valuable knowledge of ‘Software Performance Engineering’ to not only trainees/freshers but also at Corporate Levels. Having in-depth relevant and rich experience in this domain of ‘Software Performance Testing and Engineering’, the internal trainers of ‘TechProlix’ have been educating many software professionals and young IT-college pass-outs while observing their evident transition from a ‘novice’ to an ‘expert’.
Our detailed course content and a well-structured training/mentoring pattern coupled with ‘Practical’ application on sample applications, ensures better technical understanding thereby improving the ‘Employability’ quotient of a software professional who dreams to be a ‘Performance Test expert’.
Our Training course covers:
- Basic knowledge of ‘Performance Testing’ concepts
- Difference between ‘Performance Testing’ and ‘Performance Engineering’
- Different Types of ‘Performance Tests’ covering Load, Stress, Endurance, Volume, Sync, Bandwidth/Throttle Tests.
- Life Cycle of a ‘Performance Testing’ Project covering ‘Requirement Gathering’, ‘Data Creation, ‘Script Preparation’, ‘Test Execution’, ‘Reports and Analysis’.
- Report Analysis in details. Various Factors to be considered to find performance issues/bottlenecks. ‘Performance Engineering’ detailed process.
- ‘Performance Testing’ Tool usage including script-preparation in details covering Data-driven tests, Correlation of dynamic parameters, advanced run-time settings.
- ‘Performance Testing’ in Cloud.
- ‘Performance Testing’ of Mobile Applications.
- Basic Level
- Intermediate Level
- Advanced Level
Different Training Programmes for:
- College Pass-outs
- Software Professionals
- Corporate Training
Interested Candidates/Institutions kindly send us your enquiry details’ at email@example.com.
Our executives will understand the requirements to suggest the best suitable Training programme.